(Percentage Allocation Management Module or Percentage Allocation Money Management)
What Is So Unique About The PAMM Accounts?
PAMM comes with a user interface for both Masters and Followers, making it simple to start, join or unjoin an investment pool.
What’s in it for a PAMM Master?
· Uses the custom GUI to connect clients and analyze their positions.
· Allocation by Equity allows for fair distribution of trades to clients.
· Trade on over 60 instruments
· Manages Margin per position or per-client basis.
· Work with your personal account manager to ensure your clients receive a premium experience.
What’s in it for a PAMM Follower:
· Passive potential income.
· Opportunity to diversify investment.
· Trading statements (as set by the PAMM Master)
· The PAMM Follower may revoke at any given time.
· Weekly, monthly or quarterly returns depending on PAMM Master offer.
How to Select a PAMM Master?
Watch out for:
· Master Capital.
· Active trading days.
· Number of Followers
· Risk Applicable